Hurricane Florence | September 12 Update

After monitoring overnight changes to Hurricane Florence’s predicted path, which include a slowdown, a southward shift and the likelihood of stalling once it makes landfall, our properties in South Carolina and North Carolina will remain closed at least through Tuesday, September 18. The decision to reopen will be made based on when it is safe for resort personnel to return to the properties to assess and damage and get up and running again.

If you have a reservation at any Festiva Resort in the Charleston or Myrtle Beach areas of South Carolina or in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina, checking in through Monday, September 17, please do not plan to travel. For any reservations checking in to these properties beginning Wednesday, September 19, please stay on alert as we will inform you via email, phone call, and on our Facebook page as soon as we have updates from the properties.

At this time, no evacuations have been ordered for Ocean City, Md., but our teams there are preparing to feel some effects of the storm and we are closely monitoring the weather there as well.

Festiva owners, members and guests whose reservations are being impacted by Hurricane Florence, please contact your Owner or Member Service team, or the entity that confirmed your reservation to change your plans.

A special thank you goes out to our resort managers and teams who worked hard to keep guests safe and secure the resorts before going to secure their own homes and families. We will continue to be in touch with our general managers throughout the storm as much as possible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *